WE PROVIDE SERVICES AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
We work with all brands in the appliance market
QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS
Many satisfied and loyal customers
I have no words to adequately explain how grateful I am for the superb Wolf cooktop repair service I received. The team showed the utmost professionalism and knowledge from the minute I asked for help. The guy showed up on time with all the required equipment and a plethora of information. They carefully examined the cooktop, found the problem right away, and gave me a succinct explanation of it. No aspect was overlooked as they painstakingly fixed the stove, paying close attention to every last detail. The outcome? a cooktop that works flawlessly and appears to be brand-new. I am really pleased with their great service and would strongly advise anyone in need to use their stove repair service. I appreciate your quick and competent help; you went above and beyond!
I am overjoyed with the superb dryer repair service I recently experienced. The Santa Barbara Appliance Repair provided excellent customer service from the moment I got in touch with them. They booked a specialist to inspect my dryer right away. The technician was really knowledgable and kind, and he arrived on time. They promptly identified the problem and gave me an understandable explanation of it. Their knowledge and attention to detail were impressive throughout the repair process. They quickly identified and effectively resolved the issue, ensuring that my dryer was back in operation in no time. My dryer now performs much better than before thanks to their excellent job. I sincerely appreciate their professionalism and knowledge. I heartily urge anyone in need to use their appliance repair service. I appreciate the quick and excellent service you provided.
I recently had the pleasure of utilizing a Viking stove repair service that exceeded all my expectations. The technicians were professional, knowledgeable, and efficient, swiftly resolving the issue with my stove. Their exceptional customer service and fair pricing further solidified my satisfaction. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of stove repairs, as their expertise and dedication truly stood out, leaving me as a happy and content customer. Thank you so much guys!
We will arrive on time and carry out repairs of any complexity
Santa Barbara Appliance Repair at (805) 456-6512 has been a dependable source for many families living in Santa Barbara and neighboring cities for the last decade. Many residents appreciate the work we did for them and called us again or referred us to their family members and friends. Having healthy business relationships with clients and building our client network is crucial to our business. Santa Barbara Appliance Repair serves households and businesses by fixing problems and applying experience and knowledge to the following appliance brands: Wolf, Viking, Thermador, JennAir, Miele, Fisher & Paykel, Samsung, Bosch, LG, GE, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Asko, Kenmore, DCS and many other well-known brands. If you do not find your appliance brand name, do not worry. Call us at (805) 456-6512 and our customer service representatives will dispatch the right technician to take care of the problem for you. Santa Barbara Appliance Repair services include and are not limited to repair, maintenance and new appliance installation for many households and commercial brands as well.
F.A.Q. about appliance repair and maintenance
Whether it’s worth repairing a 10-year-old stove depends on the nature of the problem, the cost of repairs, and the stove’s overall condition. If the issue is minor and the repair cost is reasonable, it might be worth fixing the stove. However, if the stove has a history of problems or the repair costs are high, investing in a new, energy-efficient stove may be a better option.
To save money on appliance repairs, consider the following tips:
- Regular maintenance: Perform routine maintenance, such as cleaning and inspecting your appliances, to prevent small issues from turning into costly repairs.
- DIY repairs: Some minor repairs can be done by following online tutorials or consulting your appliance’s owner’s manual. However, always prioritize safety and know your limits.
- Shop around: Get quotes from multiple repair services to compare prices and find the best deal.
- Consider a service contract: If you have multiple appliances, a service contract or home warranty might save you money on repairs and maintenance.
In California, individuals or businesses that perform appliance repair services must have a valid contractor’s license if the total cost of the project, including labor and materials, is $500 or more. This requirement ensures that repair technicians have met the necessary qualifications and adhere to industry standards, protecting consumers from subpar services.
Determining whether to repair or replace an appliance depends on several factors, including the age of the appliance, the cost of repairs, and the overall condition of the unit. Here are some guidelines to help you make a decision:
- Age: As a rule of thumb, if an appliance is more than halfway through its expected lifespan, it might be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Repair cost: If the repair cost is more than 50% of the cost of a new appliance, it’s generally better to replace the unit.
- Energy efficiency: Older appliances may not be as energy-efficient as newer models, leading to higher utility bills. Replacing an old appliance with an energy-efficient one can save you money in the long run.
A 15-year-old refrigerator may still have some life left in it, but whether it’s worth repairing depends on the nature of the problem and the cost of repairs. If the issue is minor, such as a faulty thermostat or a broken door seal, it may be worth repairing the refrigerator. However, if the problem is more severe, like a failing compressor, the repair costs may outweigh the benefits of repairing an older appliance. In such cases, investing in a new refrigerator may be the more cost-effective option.
Some of the most common refrigerator failures include:
- Cooling issues: This can result from problems with the compressor, condenser, evaporator, or refrigerant leaks.
- Temperature fluctuations: Faulty thermostats or temperature sensors can cause inconsistent cooling.
- Leaking water: This can be due to a clogged defrost drain, a damaged water supply line, or a broken door seal.
- Noisy operation: Unusual noises can indicate problems with the compressor, fan motors, or other components.
- Ice maker issues: These can be caused by issues with the water supply, frozen water lines, or faulty ice maker components.
Regular maintenance and prompt attention to any issues can help prevent these common refrigerator failures and extend the life of your appliance.
Deciding whether to repair your fridge depends on several factors, including its age, overall condition, and the cost of repairs. As a general rule of thumb, if the repair cost is less than 50% of the price of a new refrigerator and your fridge is less than 15 years old, it’s probably worth repairing. However, if your refrigerator is more than 15 years old or has a history of frequent repairs, it might be more cost-effective to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
The most expensive repairs for a refrigerator usually involve the compressor, which is the heart of the cooling system. Replacing a compressor can be a complex and costly process, often running between $300 and $600 or more, depending on the make and model of your refrigerator. In some cases, it may be more economical to replace the refrigerator altogether, especially if it’s an older model with lower energy efficiency.